yakob's ladder
home | archives | pictures | email me | aim : yakob78 | friends | blogger



previous posts

Evan Almighty - an incredible story of faith
I am not a slimy old man
2 blue moons
ODE to the Person Who has Made the Biggest Impact ...
We All Need Hugs
The Princess Bride
My email to Adrian Wojnarowski
One of the most shocking and saddest days of my li...
busy, busy, busy -
The Tower of Babel and Satan the observer



  • Archives
  • LAKERS GOT PAU GASOL!!!!
    Friday, February 1


    Oh, monumental day! Today, the Lakers traded Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, and future picks for PAU GASOL!!!

    I'm so happy!!!

    We're going back to the Finals and we'll win the Championship! Lakers-Celtics! The rivalry will be revived!!! Oh me! Oh my!!


    yakob at 5:58 PM



    Comments:

    Post a Comment


    -----------------








    Google


    Powered by Blogger

    copyright yakob delacroix